Thursday, March 10, 2011

Employee Spotlight: Alisa Driver

Whalebone Urban Surf would be nothing without the enthusiastic employees that run that shop each and every day.  One of those special employees happens to be Alisa Driver.  Not only does she have an amazing eye for style and merchandising, but her passion for retail and customer service truly brings that added special  touch to daily operations at Whalebone Urban Surf.  As assistant manager she helps make sure everything in the shop runs smoothly  and she always makes sure that the sales floor is in tip top shape. Below is a short interview with Alisa so our valued customers can get to know her a little better!


Name: Alisa Driver

Hometown:  Greensboro, North Carolina

Where did you go to college?

AD:  I graduated from UNC-Wilmington with a B.S in Psychology and a Chemistry minor.

What is your favorite food?

AD:  I would have to say anything my grandma makes as long as it is vegetarian.

When and why did you become a vegetarian?

AD:  I became a vegetarian in October 20009 because I do not like the hormones and chemicals put into animals.  I feel like I eat far more healthy now that I am vegeatarian!

What do you love most about working at Whalebone Urban Surf?

AD:  I love helping customers get ready and excited for their vacations!

What is your favorite vacation spot?

AD:  The British Virgin Islands

What is your dream vacation spot?

AD:  Any place in the Mediterranean.

When you are not working what are your hobbies?

AD:  Traveling, shopping, reading and going to the beach of course!

Lastly, what are the top 5 artists on your IPOD right now?

AD:  I would have to say Kid Cudi, Citizen Cope, The Faint, Beyonce and Jay-Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment