Monday, March 28, 2011

Employee Spotlight: Parker Arnold

Whalebone Urban Surf is very excited to introduce the newest member to the family, Parker Arnold.  Parker recently began working at Whalebone Urban Surf and brings a new level of enthusiasm and passion for surf culture.  Below is a short interview with Parker so our valued followers can get to know him a little better!


Name:  Parker Arnold

Age:  18

High School:  Jordan High School

Where are you going to college in the Fall?

PA:  I am undecided.  I will either attend Appalachian State University or UNC-Asheville.

What celebrity have you been told you look like?

PA:  Nick Jonas

What is your favorite thing about working at Whalebone Urban Surf?

PA:  I love the fact that I get to work at a surf shop in Raleigh of all places, as my first job!  I also am excited to be a part of expanding surf culture into the Triangle.

What is the number one item on your Whalebone Urban Surf wish list?

PA:  The 9'6 Jacobs Longboard

What is your favorite surf spot?

PA:  I love surfing at C Street at Wrightsville Beach.

What kind board do you ride?

PA:  I ride a 9'3 Mctavish Fireball.

When were you first put on a surfboard?

PA:  My dad put me on a long board when I was 3 or 4 years old.

What is your dream vacation spot?

PA: New Zealand

What is your favorite line that we carry in the shop?

PA:  Definitely RVCA.

Last one!  What is your favorite food?

PA:  I would have to say any type of pub food and Eastern North Carolina Barbecue.

No comments:

Post a Comment